UA-36183330-1

Why hasn't Natasha been posting?!


Well, the answer is simple: I have a cold! I've been sick for past 11 days-not that I've been counting or anything! Cough, runny nose, weezing, soar side (result of coughing!), headaches...you name I got it! It seems everyone has this stuff right now! Anways, thats why I haven't been posting any outfits. People with red noses, and a cough every two seconds, shouldn't post outfits. I have this thing when I'm sick, all my outfits look horrendous! I hope to post tomorrow or Sunday, if I'm feeling better! Bye! Oh yeah, if your bored and have nothing else to do, go ahead and add me on Chictopia!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been sick Natasha! Hope you will be feeling better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple friends and I are starting up a new website/blog for set-apart sisters to connect and share. We'd love you to be a part of it! We are also looking for guest bloggers. Blessings, Hannah Rose

    dwellonlovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days