UA-36183330-1

Verse Watches Product Review-Pure Watch

The Verse Watches company contacted me and asked me to do a review of their company. I picked the Pure watch. I was especially happy to find out that the watch has a Bible verse on the back! All of the watches are engraved with the same Bible verse and have your choice of black, white and grey. The watch appears to be good quality, it's made out of some sort of rubber, which makes it comfortable to wear. The only drawback is that it doesn't have an marks for the hours, but even that is not a huge deal. Overall I like the feel and look of it. The contact I had with the company was kind, corteous and prompt. I was also impressed to receive the watch within 2 days of being told it was shipped!

I find it funny that the style has changed so much in watches! We went from always wearing watches 10+ years ago, to a couple of years ago watches were practically non-exsistant. And now? Their back, and bigger too! Watches are now a statement piece, why not check out one from a Christian company? SHOP HERE   
Fashion Forward Christian Jelly Watches Review-5/5 Stars

1 comment:

  1. That's a super cool watch. I love the design.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days