UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Halftee Basic White Review



Halftee contacted me and asked to have their product reviewed! I'm so excited to be able to review the basic white halftee. They're a great idea! At first I was skeptical about how well the shirt would stay put, but I've been wearing it for awhile now and haven't had to pull it down or adjust it at all! The only downside I've found is that it doesn't fit me perfectly. It fits well, but not quite right (the waist band isn't very snug) but I'm oddly shaped so that could be all it is. I'm pretty sure this Halftee will have a place of honor in my closet! It will be especially perfect this summer, the less fabric the better! I'm not entirely happy with this outfit, I'll probably try again this week to get a better photo to submit to the website. The Halftees are very reasonably priced at $16! Not bad for online modest clothing-it can get pretty expensive shopping online. I'm already contemplating buying the long sleeve Halftee to transition my wardrobe into Summer! I highly recommend the Halftees, please do me a favor and head over to their site and check it out!  
Rating: 5/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. Such a neat idea! And you are right, it is such a good price. Sometimes modest "fixing" things can be super expensive!! :-) I love your maxi dress BTW! :-) It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days