UA-36183330-1

Modest Fashion Show reminder

ATTENTION MODEST FASHION LOVERS! COME ONE COME ALL TO THE MODEST ONLINE FASHION SHOW! MARCH 26-31! MAKE SURE TO TELL ALL YOUR GIRLFRIENDS! MY GOAL IS TO SATURATE THE BLOG WORLD WITH THE CUTEST MODEST OUTFITS IN THE WORLD! THERES ONLY A FEW WEEKS LEFT TO GET YOUR OUTFITS TOGETHER! DON'T LET MARCH ROLL AROUND WITHOUT HAVING YOUR OUTFIT POSTS READY! I HAVE 11 PEOPLE PARTICIPATING RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL WILL COME UP WITH! HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!

OH, AND IF YOU NEED THE DETAILS FOR THE EVENT GO TO MODEST FASHION SHOW
WHAT ARE YOU SITTING THERE FOR?! ENTER!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been given an award! http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/2010/02/award.html

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days