UA-36183330-1

Wondering About The Fashion Show Banner?

So some of you may have noticed the Banner about the Fashion Show! I'm very excited to announce that I will be hosting it July 1-7 2010! I will be posting details later this week, but for now if you like you can take the any of the banners to put on your blog. I would really appreciate it! Also, I made these banners instead of buttons because if its at the top of your blog, then people remember better. I say this because of the Anne Of Green Gables button I have on top, (I thought it was THIS month!). When I do the post about the Fashion Show this week, it will explain why it says "shout it". If you have a request for a banner ( like a certain color or something) Please let me know! I would be happy to do it for you.

Also, since I haven't written the post for the fashion show yet, so there is still time to change things. If you have any requests of things that might be fun, please let me know! This fashion show will be different from the last (I won't say how yet) but I have a few ideas up my sleeve. I would really like your input as to the fashion show, and ways we can make it more fun! Also, if there is anyone who would like to sponsor a giveaway, please comment and leave your email. (I moderate the comments, so I won't publish it)

1 comment:

  1. i didn't participate in the contest last time, but i think i will this time! Also, I'm going to add the banner to my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days