UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Word On The Street About eShakti

 I was contacted by eShakti and asked to review a product! I chose this vintage inspired dress, which I must say I'm very happy with! Shipping from India, you would think it would take a long time, nope! They shipped it on the 20th of January, and I received it today (the 24th!) So I was very happy with the shipping time!
In case your wondering, Shakti means power in Sanskrit. eShakti therefore means the power of the Net.
Power indeed! You can customize almost everything including: sleeve, neckline and length! They come in sizes
0-26W, and recently extended the sizes up to 6X for some of the items!
The most appealing to me being the length and and neckline. It can be so hard sometimes to find clothing that is modest, and this way you can choose!

You can get custom sizing/custom tailoring for only $7.50! It was really easy to submit all the information, and I was pleased overall with my experience.

The only complaint I had, was that they had way too many cute dresses to pick from! LOL! : ) But thats not really a negative thing! ; )

I'm very happy with the length- about two inches below the knee. While I don't usually wear orange, this dress kept calling to me! With faint butterflies and phonographs, how can you go wrong?! On the left side of the skirt is also an embroidered accent of a phonograph and a butterfly in black. I think the pieces that makes it so vintage is the phonograph/butterfly and the cute collar. I picked the short sleeves, as I figured that way I can wear the dress in the Summer, and pair it with a jacket in Winter! All in all, a great experience! I encourage you to check out their items. If your new to eShakti, you can take $20 off your first order! Plus you get FREE shipping on orders of $100+!

And if your a copycat (and who isn't!) you can buy my dress HERE! 











< Smocking on back of dress


QUESTION:Whats your favorite dress on eShakti?

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! I am totally going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit... I never heard of eshakti... but I will go check it out 2day (any recommendation) Anyways cute outfit and I love the colour u chose...

    Anyways if u have time stop my blog http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this dress! I REALLY have been wanting to find a place that sells pretty dresses... and to make it modest too!!! Love it, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I'm totally loving red and black right now!

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute dress! and its so appropriate...its so hard to find nice dresses like this outside of the thrift store...gonna check out the website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sent you this dress for FREE? Wow!!! How do you get in on the 'reviewing?' ;) That dress, and nearly all of their dresses, are GORGEOUS!! I would love to "review" sometime for this shop..;)

    ~Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh our twin dress looks so great on you! I love it! Have you seen their newest valentine's dresses?? toooo cute!

    thank you for sharing about Teaching Textbooks with me! We did use it for 2 years, I loved it and so did my kids! But the problem was my kids could do the math, but couldn't explain the why behind it (I don't think most curriculums teach the why). Our new teacher specializes in teaching kids how to problem solve and use reasoning to find solutions. It's quite interesting. We have been using Aleks for the last 2 years, have you heard of it? I think I may go back to Teaching Textbooks again soon for their everyday curriculum.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days