UA-36183330-1

What I Wear- Maxi With Stripes And Trends

Good news? It's not snowing! Bad news? It's chilly outside. So bear with me as I continue to wear long sleeves.
I'm hoping to go to Spokane WA sometime in May (if we can convince my dad to go). I'm pulling the 'it's my birthday month' card. Spokane is like seriously mall heaven! I'm most looking forward to Forever 21, anyone else shop their? I'm mostly attracted to the cheap prices on trendy stuff. $2-$5 for a necklace is like a Claires sale-almost! I believe in dressing frugally, while still keeping up with some of the trends. However, there is a line to draw (such as this years latest trend of 'under apparel' as clothing).

I'm wearing a cozy Striped Sweater from JcPenneys ($8) Long Maxi Dress From Quality Supply ($4) Borrowed blue scarf Cold Water Creek 
To let everyone know, I've updated my art blog if you'd like to see more of my artwork.
I've also been wondering if anyone would be interested in my drawing their portraits? If so, email me the photo-or leave a link to the picture. The picture needs to be clear, and average to large size (the smaller the harder it is for me to scale it up) I'll draw it, post it on my blog for you to see! I ask, because I'd love to draw some one's portrait that I actually can give to them, versus drawing pictures from strange people on Google images! *GRIN*  

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the best outfits I've seen on here!!! Cute and soooo modest ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice and attractive

    Keep going on.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean by 'under apparel'... haha. :) Yes I have shopped a few times at Forever 21- there's one in our teensy weensy small-town mall. lol :) I don't mind though because I'm not a huge mall person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha,

    I've been following your blog for a while, and I want to say that it's so refreshing to see young ladies who dress modestly, yet not so "100 years ago". Modesty and femininity is a topic dear to me, and I'm saddened to see more and more young ladies either dress skimpy to church, or modest yet frumpy. I'm from Indonesia, and haven't seen modest fashion blogs from my country, so I'm starting one myself! (It's pretty amateurish, but if you have the time, kindly visit and let me know what you think.)

    Coming from a country where you get like 350 sunny days a year, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with for summer. As for me, living in the tropics, I dress for summer almost everyday. :)
    Keep up the good work and God bless!

    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! And, I think it would be totally awesome if I could get my face sketched by you! I've always wanted that done! So do I just need to email you a picture?

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days