UA-36183330-1

12 Days Of Modest Fashion Day-4

Enter your link below:







Pose per mom's instructions! : )

I'm Wearing: Thrifted Roxy hoodie, Black Skirt (c/o Kosher Casual), Pink thrifted Aeropstale shirt, black Go Jane boots. 

First of all, I apologize for not getting my outfit posted yesterday! I did wear a decent outfit, it just slipped my mind to get photos of it till I was in Pjs! : ) Second, if you haven't received a comment from me on your outfit, it's not because I don't like it! I guess from the Blogger blog they're having some "issues" with blogs that have comments embedded in the post, instead of the pop up window. I go to leave a comment and the page tells me "I'm not authorized to view this page"! All your outfits are fantastic and show great creativity and shine a bright new positive light on feminine modesty. We've had a great "turn out" the last 4 days (minus Sat. Which I didn't even participate in!)!

What I'd like to know while the experience is still fresh in your mind is this: What would you change or keep about this fashion event? Are the event "themes" a good idea or would you rather an unstructured event? Would you have a 7 day event next time or shorter?

2 comments:

  1. I like the typical 7 day events usually because a week just makes sense in my mind and it is easier to plan. However for December, 12 days is a cute idea I think and it has been a lovely event so far!! And I like the theme for each day. Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days